Sunday, July 3, 2016

Christmas In July

Thanks to everyone that played along with our  Paper Piercing  challenge. There were some wonderful entries.  We all enjoyed looking at your fabulous projects and hope you will join us again for our new challenge which follows after our winners and top picks. 

Here are our winners and Top 3 Picks

Winners are chosen by Random Org. They are as follows:

Star Stampz

3 Images

#9 JosieC


Sentimental Susan

3 images

#10 Dorothy S



Please email Julie at cagidt@gmail.com to claim your prize, please put name of sponsor and challenge in your email. Also please grab our badge from the sidebar for your blogs. 

Here are the Top 3 picks from the design team. 




Karen #2


#6 Julie 


#3 Bee Awesome





Thanks for playing along and please grab our blog badge from the sidebar. 




Our theme for you this week is

#125 Christmas In July


Our sponsors this week are

Bugaboo Stamps

7 images


Di's Digi Stamps

$12.00 Gift Certificate



Here are the cards from our lovely designers:

Barb using sponsor Bugaboo Stamps Snowflake Reindeer Silhouette 




Bunny using sponsor Bugaboo Stamps Merry Christmas to Ewe



Carol using sponsor Bugaboo Stamps Meowy Christmas




Cindy using sponsor Bugaboo Stamps Scene It Christmas Mice




Iwona using sponsor Bugaboo Stamps Snowflake Reindeer Silhouette






Jessica using sponsor Bugaboo Stamps 
 Ladybug Christmas


Julie using Bugaboo's Duo Penguin Tree




MaryAnn using sponsor Bugaboo Stamps Christmas Trio Blocks





Neva 
using sponsor Bugaboo Stamps Snowman Skates


Judy using her own image




To check out our talented designers, click on their name to visit their blog.
Now it is your turn to join the FUN! We look forward to visiting your blog.

10 comments:

  1. Very cute DT samples. Hope you don't mind a little bit of "creepy" Christmas, lol! Thanks for the Christmas in July Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for selecting my card as a winner. I look forward to the prize. Congrats to all the winners for the great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had a problem with blogger deleting my first post. When you click on my card (#8) it says it doesn't exist. Couldn't figure out how to delete it from the linky so here's the correct link to my card for the sketch challenge.

    http://donatecards.blogspot.com/2016/07/22nd-holiday-card-for-2016_3.html

    Sorry about that. Not sure what happened with my blogger post as this has never happened to me before this.

    Dee from Dee's Cards

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to be chosen as a winner!! Looking forward to picking out my images at Stamp Starz ....a hard choice, but will be fun! Congrats to all the winners, as well.
    JosieC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dee,
    I noticed my card was entered twice. I had a hard time getting my card to post and I kept trying and trying. Finally, I gave up and when I looked again later I noticed it was posted twice. When I tried to delete one I was not able to. I loved your very colorful and fun card!
    Hoping we have better luck posting next challenge,
    Josie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi I had trouble with blogger today no 12 will not link up could it be removed please xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous DT projects, thanks for the fun challenge!
    For some reason I cannot see my thumbnail image, although it was fine when linking. I cannot seem to delete the entry either to try again. Can you please advice what to do? Thanks!

    Hanne (entry 36)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am having trouble posting my card today. Last week it finally posted TWICE!!
    Same thing happening this week. I see I am I am not the only one having this problem linking.

    Having trouble posting my card, like last week...PLEASE HELP!!! Here is the link to post my card: http://turtlebugstrail.blogspot.com/

    Thank you!
    JosieC

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pleased to be a Top pick, thanks so much xo Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry about my card posting twice. The first card was too large, I had to re-crop it.
    Sorry and Thanks,
    JosieC

    ReplyDelete